Main image

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunway Lagoon

Sorry for missing these few days...huhu....
Don't have internet connection these few days...=(

Ok....now for the updates~~

13 November 2009....

A bunch of crazy people went to Sunway Lagoon....=p
And that bunch of people is me and my coursemates...haha....

We just finished our last paper on Thursday and we went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday to have fun.

I woke up at 7a.m...and I slept at 3 something in the morning...
And I'm damn sleepy the next day...

We waited for the Komuter bus for like nearly one hour...


At the bus stop waiting for the bus.

After waited for nearly an hour, the bus came and we pop on the bus and we headed to the komuter station and we took the KTM to Mid Valley and we took bus to Sunway Lagoon from the Mid Valley's bus stop.



Shawn's face...???


I'm the one who take the pic...that's why I'm not in the pic...=(



With the clown....=)


Hugging the big blue bird...haha...and i look fat..wtf..


There's snake behind me...in the cage..


All wet wet...


Yeah!!!!

After having fun playing the water...we go and took some pics with our wet clothes..

Then we go take bath and we went to Pyramid to have our lunch/dinner...
Like usual, I taken some pics.... =)


Taken when we went to Pyramid..hehe...


Pasta and spagethi~~

We went to Pasta de Gohan to have our meals...


The menu...


My dinner...yummy!

Oh ya, we get 50% discount off...because we are student. =)
It's a nice place to eat...and the food there taste nice too~~ If you went to Sunway Pyramid, remember to try the food there!!

*There's too many pics and I don't know which one to upload...check it at my facebook album =)




Love, Color.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.