Main image

Monday, November 30, 2009

Islamic Fashion Festival

First of all, sorry because I've been away for few days....=(

Because of no internet..so....can't online...means I can't update my blog as frequent as usuall...huhu...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Okay...

I've went to Islamic Fashion Festival on last 25th of November. And I went there with Sherine, Jason and Sandra.

That event was attended by lots of VIPs and corporate peoples...and not to mention lots of photographers too!

This is my first time attending fashion show, and it's a really great experience for me =)

I had the opportunity to watch all the models on the catwalk..and in a close distance. Before this, I only watched fashion show from TV =(

Ok..here are some of the pictures I've taken that day =)


#1


#2


#3     This heels looks incredibely nice!



#4    Colourful~~





#5



#6




#7




#8





#9




#10




#11



#12




#13




#14   Sherine and me =)





We went back earlier to avoid the traffic. Well, you know...KL's traffic is TERRIBLE!!!
But we still stuck in the traffic... =(


I reached back home at around 10p.m. I'm taking public transport you see...and Malaysia's public transport is.......well, you know.

Right after I reached my home, I went to Sally's home. She is getting married. =)
I can't went for her wedding dinner. So I went to her house to meet her. It's been very long we didn't meet and talked.

She showed her wedding albums.

She looks very very beautiful in her wedding dresses.







Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.