Main image

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Want to change hairstyle!!

I've been keeping the same hairstyle since I'm like in my secondary school...

And I didn't dare to make a drastic change to my hair...as I'm afraid it doesn't look nice for me..
Well, girls~~ Haha...=p

And here's my hairstyle....


During my secondary school...



Current.... ;)

Well, it doesn't change must basically...just the front part only...hehe...

And yup, I've gained weight @.@
(Need to diet....huhu...)

So, I'm planning to change hairstyle during this coming semester break....=)
And hopefully I can really change it, haha....

What kind of hair style I want to change???

Well.......I wanted something like this model's hair...




Yup, with some curls...kinda wavy....and that colour...

That's the type of hair style which I've always wanted to change to.
But I'm worry that it might not suit me....=(

Anyway, I'll give it a try, hehe...
But might be just do the curl first...dye...will leave it first, haha.....



Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.