Main image

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lucky or unlucky???

Sorry for missing for these few days....being occupied with revision... =.=
Erm, not full time doing revision tho..haha...

What have happened these few day???

Fyi, now is still the final exams week and everyone is going crazy during these period of time...includinng me.
Shirley had fininshed her finals. Which is on Monday.
Like usual, all of us will start to pack our stuff...cleared the books and notes and etc....

Ok...when she was packing her stuff...I went to her room to study with Sau Yuk...still got paper =(
She is folding her clothes and she gave me some of her clothes to me. And it's damn nice!!!
She says that she don't want it anymore...

So, I just take it lor.... =)


Black dress...i tried it on...it fits on me nicely =)



I love this one  SOOOO much!!!!



Oh ya, she gave me this too...hehe...

It's my lucky day rite?? Hehe...I think so~~

But but then......

Haiz....

I went for bath after having my dinner...and I washed my clothes which I've soaked it early this afternoon...
And guess what happen???

Waa~~~~ T____T

One of my shirt's colour came off..and it kena my other tshirt too...which I soaked it together in the bucket..
And what really sad is that one of my white T which I just bought can't be wear anymore....
It cost me RM25 for that tee....

SAD~~

Then I persuade my own self.....
'If the old one didn't go, the new one won't come'  =.=

Ok lah...don't want to talk about it anymore...
Should be happy coz I got cool and nice clothes for FREE!!!! XD




Love, Color


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.