Main image

Monday, November 30, 2009

Gathering at my house ~

Still remember last time I got mentioned about I'm going to have another gathering with my old friends?

Well...here's the pictures that I've promised.

Didn't took so many pictures....coz all of us are busy talking and eating, haha...



our foods...uncooked foods..



popiah...we made ourselves =)



vegetables balls...



fried popiah.



nuggets.



hotdogs..it seems....crooked? haha..







we bought a cake and celebrated everyone bday!



funny pics =)
From left first row: Wan Mum, Grace, Xin Yee, Chuan Nee, Yuen Tong, Yah, Lian Ti, Me, Meng Hui, Hao Zhi and Kai Keat.


All of us are really really full that day. And we still have some foods left and I tapao it and gave it to some of them. At first we thought that the food won't enough...but at the end, it's more than enough.




Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.