Main image

Friday, December 4, 2009

Penang Day 1

Yay!!!!!

It's my first time went to Penang~~ =)
I know I might be bit late to say this is my first time in Penang. But this is my first time =)

Haha....

Okay...So, we went to Klang Sentral and waited for the bus...Around 5.30p.m we reached the Penang bus stop. I went Penang with my old buddies...Xin Yee, Lian Ti, Yah, Wan Mum, Meng Hui, Yuen Tong, Poh Ling and Kai Keat...our only guy which went to Penang.

We already prepared for this Penang trip. I mean we've searched for the cheapest hotel, rented car, planned out our days as well. But it's just a planning.

When we reached Penang's bus stop, we waited for roughly an hour for the cars that we've rented. And guess what....the front light of the car actually burnt...means cannot function at night. =.=
This mean our time is wasted again~~

We stuck in the traffic. We reached our hotel at around 7pm and after we checked in, we went for dinner.




The hotel we're staying...


Our room..   =)


After we had our dinner, we went to jalan-jalan around the area nearby. We went to KOMTAR. Unfortunately, the people there said that KOMTAR already closed!

It's a very tiring day for all of us because we've been sitting inside the bus for hours. So, we decided to go back to our hotel and rest. And on the way back, we drop by a bakery shop and bought lots of bread!
It's only RM1 for all the buns!



 
We saw this cool car while on our way to KOMTAR.



We also drop by Sun Yat-Sen Centre which is very2 near to our hotel.



Breads that we get for only RM1 each!!



After we took our bath, we cam whore with our camera =)

While watching TV, I fell asleep coz I'm too tired already.....







Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.