Main image

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sick

Ugh...

It's terrible to be sick. You can't do many things...you are limited.

You will feel terribly weak...just feel like lying on the bed and sleep there for hours. But I don't want!
Even tho I'm sick, I still go out with my friends, haha..

And my parents been tired nagging asking me not to go out and stay at home. Well, I'm pretty stuborn you see...

When my friends hear my voice, they will like asking 'what happen to your voice??'
Haha...and I'll just say 'my new sexy voice'
LOL XD

I kinda like my new voice actually, haha... Just that I hate when I'm sick..coughing non-stop and flu..
I can't breath with my nose stuck!

And I'm having this headache now...

Dear Mr.Sick...can you please go away???











Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.