Main image

Friday, December 11, 2009

Weird...

Suddenly I fell like sharing my feelings....

It's weird...Do you realize that sometimes you will be very emo for no reasons and sometimes you will be very happy for no reasons as well....

These few days at conference....my emotions are complicated. At some moments I'm very happy, feeling very exicited...and sometime I feel very sad...dissapointed...sometime I feel very angry to somebody...

By observing people actually makes me realize alot of things which I didn't realize before this.

Some people are annoying...even tho he/she is your friends...

And because he/she is your friends, you just keep those feelings inside you...Don't you??
Well, I'm that kind of person. And I don't like to show my feelings to others....

Jealousy is also one of the feelings that I sometimes felt. I mean like he/she is doing better than me...or he/she is more popular than me??

I don't know why am I writing all these...really. I've must be very emo now...

Okay. I need to stop emo-ing now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.