Main image

Monday, December 28, 2009

NeW SeMeStER

It's the new semester again. And this means new beginning...new chapter in my uni's life....

I can still remember how I spent my holidays...and now I have to come back to uni...it's fast. Yesterday, I reached college at around 6.30p.m. Then I started to carry all my stuff from the store room, unpacked my stuff and clean the whole room. FYI, I'm now staying alone in college, my other 3 room mates moved out and one of them have practical/industrial training. So, left me alone.

Imagine me cleaning the whole room by myself. Wah, it's tiring!

And when I unpacked my stuff, I realize that I forgot to bring my laptop and towel!!

Luckily my sis went home and I asked her to bring my laptop and towel for me, haha.
After kemas the whole room and bath, I feels great, haha. Because the whole room is mine...ngeh ngeh ngeh. (evil laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every new semester, I will have this kind of feeling.

I wanted to organize all my stuff, write down all my lecture notes nicely..with color pens, study hard for my exams, this and that. And I'm sure most of us will have this kind of feeling also rite?? hehe...

But as we time goes on, all this semangat that we have in the beginning of new sem will fade away...huhu..

This sem, I hope I can carry on my responsibility well and of course to improve my result.

My result dropped...sad =(















Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.