Main image

Monday, December 21, 2009

All Star Concert

Yes! Now I can tell all my friends that I've been to a concert  =)

I've never been to any concert before this..until last Saturday...where I get the chance to go for a concert =D

Some of the featuring artists are Richie Ren, Kelly Chen, Suki and many more...

I drove to KTM Klang and then took KTM and LRT to Bukit Jalil..I went to the concert with my friends..Sherine, Shek Hui and Chuan Hang.

We reached there at around 7p.m. and it's very early as the concert starts at 8.30p.m.






It's still in preparation progress.



The stalls where they sell foods..So if we were hungry, just get some food there =)



Me and the Neway Karaoke mascot, hehe.. Our shirt are kinda same..don't ya think so???



That's Shek Hui =) and her tshirt color is same with the mascot, haha!



Those people are trying to get freebies from 988fm crew.



Sherine and me =)



Saw these cute kids and can't tahan but to snap a pic of them. Did you notice the boy with flower on his head?? He looks like Jay Chou!



Sherine and me again...haha..with the balloon thingy. (and I still have it at my house)



Three of us =) SMILE...



There's this couple infront of us where they keep on hugging like this the whole night =S
Wonders whether they are.....haha...nolah, just simply say. =p






The concert was great! Everyone is like shouting like crazy when the singers started to sing. We went back early because we took ktm and lrt...and ktm and lrt closed at 11p.m.
We didn't manage to watch Kelly Chen's performance =( Sad....








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.