Main image

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Aargh!!!!

I had this very complicated feelings...

It's hard to describe actually...don't know the words can be used...

It will be a very tough and long journey for me this sem. With so many things on hand at the same time, I need to priotize. Besides, there's other stuff that I need handle as well...

Aargh...feels like screaming out loud!!!!

It really feels better after screaming out loud. Now, I need to arrange my time and really really fully utilize my time. No more wasting time doing nonsense stuff...

Well, blogging is not nonsense stuff...hehe... =)

Oh ya..these few days, I'm really angry with our uni Uspot. I can't online in my room!!! Shit!!

I only can online early in the morning. The rest of the day I can't online =(

I guess I need to get a broadband....








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.