Main image

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ally is here!!!

It's Ally...a.k.a Shek Hui, haha =)

She is here for two days and she stayed at my house. What would you do when your friend came to your house?? haha..of course bring them around rite???

So, I brought her to try our Klang's famous Bak Kut Teh...hehe..
I went there with my parents =) and with Ally of course...

After that, we went to Pantai Remis...
It's air surut that time...and you can see people are collecting lala and kerang ( i don't know what it's called in english, forgive me..huhu )





Pantai Remis.



That's me..posing, haha =) 




Ally and me..thanks to daddy coz took this picture for us =)



Belangkas, a type of seafood. 



This is how it looks like. It's like a pre-historic creature..don't ya think so??

 
More fresh seafood!





After that, we went to Secret Recipe..and we ordered 1 pie, and 2 slices of cakes.
Actually that's my dad ordered..=0



Choco cake..my favorite =)



Top view. 



Mango cheese cake..



It's very small compared to the choco cake. 




Looks like what for you???



It's Shephard Pie =) It tastes damn good!



Hot latte.



Espresso. =)


We are damn full...bloated...ugh...

I think I gained few kilos...=(


Then, we went to The Garden at Bukit Tinggi. Snap some pictures and then we went for dinner.

After that, we went to JJ Bukit Tinggi. Our plan is to watch movie..but then Kai Keat can't go back late, so we cancelled our plan. We just go jalan-jalan....

There's nothing much to shop there...really. People go there only for two reasons- Sing K or movie.

Btw, Imran, Sherine and Randall came to JJ Bukit Tinggi too~~ haha...

It's great to see them there =)

Before we go back, we went to Fun Fair nearby.

My sis, Imran and me....we three take a ride on the 360degree thingy. The one like at Sunway Lagoon, which turn 360 degree...

I regretted...=(

It's really dizzy...and my head keep on spinning whole night...ugh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.