Main image

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

It's 2010..means a brand new year!!!


One of my friends asked me what is my regrets in 2009. I gave it a thought....

2009 is a very interesting year for me. Lotsa ups and downs...which makes me a stronger person today. Meeting loads of different people had taught me a lots. 2009 had been a busy year for me. With my commitment in SEACCC, AIESEC and other activities..really occupy most of my time. It's been a challenging year for me too, as I faces lots of problem along my journey. Well, we can't avoid from problems right??

There are times I feel demotivated and feels like giving up. I'm proud to says that I had a great bunch of friends around me. They never give up on me...always there for me and support me =)

Love ya all~~

There are also some of my stuff not completed last year...and I feel like a failure, not being able to accomplish my stuff..especially SEACCC. SEACCC had not been active last year, and I know I need to be responsible for it...

FYI, SEACCC stands for Southeast Asia Children Charity Community. The first activity that I approach in my junior year.

There's no use to look back and regret. Life need to move on and yes, I will do much better this new year.


My new year resolution is to a better person in all aspects.

Yeah, I know it sounds very general. But to be a better person, it's not an easy thing...

Last but not least, I would like to wish all family, relatives and friends a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.