Main image

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Malunye.....

OMG!!!!

I'm sooooo damn embarrassed today!!!

Aaargh!!!!!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay. These few days had been a hectic days for me...not getting enough sleep with lotsa meetings to attend. Like usual, a hectic day for me today. Class from morning till afternoon. Followed by conducting interview for IASS, then meeting and meeting till 11.30p.m.


Two meetings.


I rushed back to college for my PERMATANI meeting. Changed my clothes and ran for the meeting.
Opened the door and went in.


Looked around and didn't saw any familiar faces in the room.


Everyone looked at me. And I looked back at them.


Take a deep breath.


*Inhale*     *Exhale*


There were voices asking " Ada orang baru ke? " which means " There's new people? "


Then I realize that there's something wrong.


I asked them here's not the place for PERMATANI meeting???


And one of them say "NO, here's meeting for ICED (Inter college english debate) "





Quickly grab my stuff and went out of the room.



SORRY~~~~



Damn shy!

I can hear they giggle inside the room. Gosh!

Malunya~~~ waaa.....!!!








Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.