Main image

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doggies~~

Doggies!! My favorite...or specifically, I love puppies~~

For your information, my whole family love dogs sooo much. We have 4 dogs in our house...But now left with two..The other two died...=(

Growing up with dogs makes me kinda different from my friends..
I mean like I'm not afraid of dogs (some of my friends are afraid of dogs)

I still remember the first puppy that I have was when I'm in standard 3. Ya..if I'm not mistaken lah.
He was given to us by one of my mom's friend...it was very cute~~ OMG! Puppy are just SO CUTE!

Brown in colour and fluffy...

He's very playful and fierce...as time goes by, he become a stranger to me..He only nice to my dad. I still remember there's once when my mom try to bath him, he bite my mom's hand! My mom quickly rushed to the clinic to get injection because we were worry if there's any infection.

Since that day, all of us not dare to close to him..only my dad are allowed to approach him. He's being kept in a space at our house's backyard.

Then, there's more and more new member in our family...up to 4!

But now, we only left with 2 doggies in my house and they are very old now...as I grew up with them...
I'm afraid I'll lost them again..as I've watched 2 of my doggies died.


It's really sad...I still can remember how they died...At first, they'll start to eat less..getting skinnier day by day..then they start to vomit..they can't eat and they can't walk..no more energy..just lay there...

It feels so pain inside to watch them like that and I'm helpless...I can't help them!

Then I get a new puppy from my friend as her house's dog gave birth. I am so happy when I know I'm going to get a puppy =)   (I get her in November last year)

It's a female puppy and it's very small...I don't know what's her breed...

I gave her a name. Jessie! ^-^

You won't believe what I'm going to tell you after this...

The night I get Jessie is actually on the night while I'm still in college...I quietly brought her up to my room..
The moment I open the box..I saw a tiny creature inside it...It's Jessie =)

She looks so afraid and she's shivering...scared of me. That night, she keeps on crying..and it worries me as I'm afraid other people will heard it.

Later on, I asked my sis to brought Jessie home.

Then it's semester break. I went home and spent my time with my family and of course with Jessie too~

She is so so active. Keep on jumping here and there, running, chasing me and she loves to bite stuff. I mean just anything...the floor mat, our shoes, the mop, broom..as long there's something on the floor, she'll bite it.

Oh, she like to bite our toes too! Bad girl.

One thing which I really love about Jessie is that she loves to sleep on my lap. =)
She is so small that it fit just nicely on my lap.



There she is...sleeping on my lap ^-^




she can't stay still for a moment..keep on moving!




That's my lovely Jessie~~ <3


Fyi, I've lost Jessie T___T

And it's really sad. I cried the whole night...

She's being kidnapped by some strangers...I'm so sad that night that I dream Jessie came back the next day.

I really miss her now...






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.