Main image

Friday, January 29, 2010

Young Women @ Heart

On 17th of January 2010, I attended  a seminar called "Young Women @ Heart" which was held at Health Science Faculty.

Woke up early in the morning and then get ready..There were bus provided to fetch us to the faculty, which is located far from our colleges.

The bus will depart at 7.30a.m. So I woke up early...but the night before I only slept for few hours only. @.@

Feeling sleepy...slept for a while in the bus.

When I reached there, there were not many of us. There was booth for medical check up. Check up for your weight, height, BMI, cholesterol level, blood pressure and etc.

Later on, there were more and more people came. Luckily I came earlier and don't have to beratur for the check up. =)

Then, I went into the main hall where the seminar will be conducted. We were given goody bag each and inside it we have some foods-bread, cereal drinks, nescafe..which is sponsored.

Not long after that, the seminar started with the speech given by the Director for the program, the Faculty's Dean and VIP.



Dutch Lady Shine..my breakfast =) It's nice..



Young Women @ Heart



The Director of this seminar. Yup, he's a guy.



Opening speech by the Dean.



The topics which were presented that day were:
a) Prevention of Cancer among Women
b) Practical Stress Management
c) Body Image and Health Status


All of the topics are closely related to each of us especially women. Besides, they also provide bone screening. It was by Anlene.

I did my first bone screening.

And guess what...

My bone is very strong! =)

The person who incharge for the bone screening also shocked and says my bone is definitely strong. She asked me to  maintain it by drinking more milk/calcium.

I didn't manage to stay for the seminar till the end as I got other things to do.

Hope there will be more seminar or talk on these kind of topic, related with women.








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.