Main image

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

17th of January...

It's Sunday and a tiring day...physically and mentally tired...

But it's a great day tho...









Because.....








Hehe....









Tadaaaaaa.........!!!!








I get a pair of new blue shoe!!!


FYI, all my shoes are worn out..means koyak and can't use it anymore...and my BELOVED BLUE SHOES spoils also!!!




I miss my blue shoe =(




All my shoes gone and I only left with a pair of toilet slipper and sneaker. Seriously.  =(



I wanted to get new pair of shoes...but because of some problem, I can't get new shoes..until yesterday. Thanks alot to my dear Maria, haha...(Mei Ting)

She bought me a new pair of blue shoe...Well it's two pair of shoes actually. And tell you what. It only cost me RM30 for TWO pairs!!

Another pair...WHITE one!!







^-^ happy~~
Yup, these 2 pairs only cost RM30!


And there's another one!

Black high heels~~





Erm, this high lor...haha... =p


Actually, I've been 'tegur' by my senior few times...saying why can't you wear properly?? why can't you wear a cover shoes? why this and that....


I had my own reasons okaaaay.... It's not that I purposely do it...
And he's the type of person who say without thinking it first. Well, I mean that he just straight away shoot people...he need to change..seriously.

Hope that he read this...







Love, Color.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.