Main image

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Thaipusam!!



It's Thaipusam today~~

And if you think I'm going to share about Thaipusam, then you're wrong...haha XD

Well, actually today I went shopping with my friends..Sherine, Yi Ling, Saha, Imran, Kaiser, Soon Kit, William and Fido. Plus me, there's nine of us.

We went to 1 Utama...had our lunch at Seoul Garden.

I don't know what the hell is Seoul Garden at first...I thought it might be some kind of Korean restaurant..

And then, when I reached there..it's actually a korean steambot and BBQ restaurant. By the way, it's buffet style.

I'm like...OMG, we'll having a buffet for lunch??

I'm not a good eater fyi....I can't eat that much..so going for buffet is actually wasting my money.
I can't eat that much!!! And I need to pay the same amount of money with the rest. This will be good if you are a good eater, as in you can eat alot.

Well, since we're there we just went in and sit. Paid the money and start take the food...

It's nice...the foods, services and environment.


grilling the prawn and chicken..



photo 1



photo 2



photo 3, which is the pic of Skit eating salad.. According to William, he looks gay-ish and I agree..haha..



After spending hours eating there, Sherine, Yi Ling and me decided to go shopping. As for the guys, they went to watch 'The Legion'.

While we went shopping, here's some random pictures I've taken =)





It's catchy, don't you think so?



Coke from Korea..check out the price, RM5 @.@



Erm, I don't know what it says there..Anyone can translate it?



Cute bottled drinks =)







Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.