Main image

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My feelings...

Yesterday was a really challenging day for me...

After struggling so long...yesterday is the time that I've been waiting for..and also the time my friends waiting for too.

A great thanks to all my friends who had supported me since the very beginning. I never expect that you all are so supportive, willing to sacrifice your time and effort. I really can see who are the people around me when I need them the most..

The spirit inside all of you are the things which makes me wanna cry...because I'm touched.

My feelings is indescribable...

My heart pump very fast...while waiting for the result...and all my other friends feel the same I'm sure.

Announcing the name of those who had make it...and revealing the name of the winner one by one...


It's the 15th name....will be followed by the last name who make it...

My heart beats faster....


Not my name.


I don't know....I can feel it in my heart...and slowly my tears come down...

I've told myself no matter what's the result will be, I need to be strong and cannot cry...
But I just can't control it....

I don't want to cry....but...

I don't want to make my friends to worry about me...they saw me crying and came and comfort me...

Receiving lots of messages asking how's the result makes me more sad..as they are the people who had supported me alot.

The hugs and taps on my back makes me even touched...I know they care about me...

Receiving phone calls from my parents makes me cry even more. Talked to my parents and I feel I've disappointed them. Even tho they say it's okay if I didn't win... My parents and my family have been very supportive all these long. They always support me no matter what I want to do.

I miss them so much now...as my tears rolling down my cheeks.. I didn't see them since I came back to uni.
I know I should not say this as there are other people who only meet their parents once a year. But I miss them so much.

At the very down moment, I really want a shoulder to lean on...

I told myself to be strong...but I collapse that time...
No matter how strong a person is...there will be a moment where we will collapse and that's the time we need someone to lean on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.