Main image

Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I want....

It's new year...and everyone is talking about new year resolutions...
Well, that's normal as new year means a brand new start. =)

As for me, I had my own resolutions too~~ And there's things which I wanted to have for the new year ^-^

Here's the list.....



#1  Broadband





I think I've complainin alot about internet connection. I can't online at home and my the connection in my college room sux..most of the time I can't online! Therefore, getting my own broadband will be the best solution.


#2  New camera





It's Canon PowerShot A480 series. I know it's not the latest model...Fyi, I'm currently using Canon which is an very old series/model. Getting a more advanced model of camera is what I want and of course with affordable price.



Basically, these are the two things which I want for this new year =)








Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.