Main image

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Appreciate =)

Today in one of my lecture class, my lecturer (Dr.Choo) told us to appreciate everyone around us.


He shares his story with us.


One of his friend passed away in his early thirties.



So far, I still have my friends around me...and we got keep in touch. I hope that all of us will keep in touch always and of course I hope each and everyone of them are living a happy and healthy life.


When my lecturer shared his story, suddenly there's lots of memories came back into my mind. All my memories with my friends..since kindergarten until my tertiary school.

I would really takes this opportunity to thanks all my friends who had really been such a great person around me. Every moments with all of you means alot to me =)


Here's some pictures of us ^-^


Steambot at 421 =)




With Bettina and Sue Ann~~




PG, Lyn, Sherine, Kak Mas...how I miss them...




BBQ!!!! ^-^




With Excel club members.




The moment which changed me alot...miss the children..hope they are doing fine there.




During charity car wash...all red =)




Taken at Old Town cafe...




At Bukit Cahaya..cycling ^-^




Our daddy's convo...hee~~




At Penang...




Our fac nite 09'




Hao Zhi's bday!!



There's alot more pictures of us together...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.