Main image

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Seni Foto Reunion~~

Yay~~~

It's our seni foto or photography club reunion! =)

We have our reunion at Green Box at JJ Bukit Tinggi and then we went for dinner at Station One cafe =)

I'm one of the planner, haha...

I feel a lil disappointed because not many turned up =(

But no matter what I need to have fun rite?? haha...

Actually I'm not feeling well..having sore throat, cough and flu...
But I still go for this reunion because I wanted to meet all of my long lost contacted friends.

And like I mentioned earlier, we went to Green Box. In my 'sexy' voice, I sang. LOL

It's really fun singing in sexy voice tho...haha..






That's me....singing with my 'sexy' voice..haha...


Our dad, haha..and he is really trying his best to sing..can see from his urat.. O.o



Leong Wee..the cool kid...haha...


Check out Kah Foong's hair!!! haha...I like it SO much!




Yay...all of us =)



We sang from 3pm until 6pm. After that we went to Station One cafe for dinner. We stuck in traffic jam..=(
It's peak hour....

When everyone is there, we ordered our foods...after meals, we played some games.
Poker and UNO.



That's Rossie holding a knife...with Cheok Yong.




Ah Pang!!!! Haha...cute guy.


That's me...I forgot dy who curi2 snap it...


Leong Wee acting cute...I force him to do that pose, haha XD




I kena snap while taking pic...=.=






We were there until 11p.m...
It's a great day for all of us...we had fun laughing and takes lots of pics too... =)






Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.