Main image

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Outing ^-^

It's Tuesday...15th of December 2009.


Sherine, Tze Fun and I should meet up at Sunway Pyramid to discuss about our Lorea'l Brandstorm.

Tze Fun won't be coming as he is back at his hometown...erm, I forgot dy where.

So I waited Sherine at Subang Jaya KTM station for nearly an hour...she over slept =.=



When we reached there, we settle down at Starbucks and we started to do our research...
Then we bumped into Gene-Harn! What a coincidence, haha... He's there for his event stuff...busy guy..


After that, both Sherine and I went jalan2 there...since we already there, hehe...





Okay..I know I already have lots of nail polish..but I just can't resist it~~ they have 20% discounts.



And this is only RM29.90 for two...=)




It's X'mas season!! Both of them are very good in posing...really.




I look very short...=(




Guess what? It's Fullhouse!!! =D




The table and chairs....




The menu book...




Take a pic with the cute lil' doll, haha..




I just love this picture...Sherine looks nerd..but cute...haha..=)





Let me tell you all...Fullhouse is damn a nice place! It's purely white and the decoration there is very beautiful. They have boutique and gift shop in it...besides restaurant of course...

Oh my...I just love that place!

You guys should go and have a look yourself..and you will be amazed like I do... O.o






Love, Color.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.