Main image

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Boring day...

It's been a very boring day for me frankly. I didn't went out of my room for the whole day...
Well, except going out my room to the toilet and my friend's room...but I didn't leave the college today...

WHy???
Because I'm lazy... =.=
Especially now....the final exams week...

How I spent my day....Hmmm....
I woke up at 10a.m....(I know it's late...piggy me...haha) and then had 2 biscuits for my breakfast.

As for lunch, I feel like going to cafe to get some food...but then none of my friend wanted to accompany me..
So I decided to just stay in my room...
At noon, I studied, watched some episodes of dramas and then zzzzZZZZZ. Nap.
LOL

As for dinner,
these is what I had.......................

Jeng Jeng Jeng....Tadaa.....




Maggi Hot Cup...with a hat...cute huh?


By the way, thanks to Suk Ying for this Maggi =) Muacks!

And then, Ee Vonn who went to Cameron this morning had bought us some foods!
Haha...Yay! Free food... +.+



Strawberry...for sure people will buy these whenever they went to Cameron Highlands =)



Crystal Corn..sweet~~

She went to Cameron early in the morning with her friends and she came back college at around 10p.m...
She get us some strawberry, corns and pickled strawberry too...

So, after I ate the Maggie, I ate these foods.
And I'm very very full. Really full.

*burp*

After washing all the 'ka chang', I continued study my notes...I have one paper on 9th of November.. @.@

Wish me all the best and borrow me all your luck.
Haha....






Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.