Main image

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

shoes...

There's one friend of mine tell me try to put myself in other people shoes...
and to feel and think in their shoes...

I gave it a thought...
Yes, it's true..sometimes, we need to put our self in other people's shoes....

I've been thinking....
Sometimes I've been carried away...feeling comfortable wearing my 'shoes'... I've forgot to try wearing other people's 'shoes'...I've been selfish...

Wearing different shoes give us different kind of feeling...
Life is a journey...and we wear different kind of shoes while walking in our life...
And we keep on changing shoes along our journey in life....

I know some might think how can I relate life with shoes...
But don't you think that it make sense in a certain way???

"Life's too short for sensible shoes"




Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.