Main image

Monday, March 22, 2010

22.3.2010

It's Monday...again...


I go for classes as usual...normal uni student life...


By the way, today we can start to register for our next semester's course.


I can't register yet as my PA (penasihat akademik) or my academic advisor haven't activate my esmp account.


Hmm...I have to wait.




Yesterday night, I can see alot of my friends complaining about can't register for the courses that they want to register. It's the 'hot' time now. Everyone will be fighting to get a place in a certain course...especially the foreign language class.


Today is a great day for me...so far...


As I manage to settle some of my stuff =)


Plus I bumped into a person who I didn't expect....hehe =)




Well, I still have lots more things to settle...


That's all for now....





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.