Main image

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm not perfect





I'm not perfect...

Neither mentally nor physically

I don’t walk with confidence

I get into fights with my parents and friends

Some nights I’d rather be by myself than out partying or hanging out with people

I cry over the smallest things sometimes

There are times I'll laugh out loud...crazily

There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs

Hiding the real me inside 

You might see me as a happy-go-lucky person

But inside me?

Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they’re not

I’m not ugly but I’m not beautiful

I don’t look as good in real life as I do in pictures

There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep

I constantly think I’m not good enough

I’m imperfect, but I’m perfectly me…











Love,Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.