Main image

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nobody to help =(

What a tiring day yesterday....waa~~~

While I'm at the library, I received a call from Shin and Amy, asking my help..

There's a guy from KPT (a recycling company) going to pass me some sample product to me...it's for AIESEC MIRACLE this coming 30th and 31st March. I say okay as they have exams and there's nobody else to help.

And guess what...


There are 2 boxes of notepad and 3 cartons of it... =.='''

I thought there will be only a few SAMPLE. Mana tau......


No other choice, I asked the guy to drive me and the sample back to college. He dropped off me and the sample there. At the gate of my college.

There's no one in the college at that time as all of them are having class....

Browsing through my phonebook, called a few friends but they were not available. =(

No other choice, then I carried the sample up myself.

Then I received a message from Hafiz, a friend of mine...then I called him and ask whether he is in the college or not.

He's at the college!!! Thanks God~~

But luckily, the guard helped me too....he uses his motorbike to carry the boxes of notepad to my block.

Well, he can't enter our girls block of course....so I need to carry all of it up to my room.

Sweat ar!!!!!!

I mean I really sweat....carrying all those stuff.

Quickly went for bath after that coz I need to meet En.Zac for some club stuff.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At night, we (Sheahnie, Jiao and Cat) went to Notthingham for their info session.

We stuck in the traffic jam and when we reached there, the info session already ends.

Can't do anything, all of us went for dinner and then had a tour at Notthingham.

By the way, they are having campus election now. What makes them different from our local uni campus election is that they can choose what position they want. 


And these!!!!



They have coloured poster pasted around the campus!!!!!

Waaaa!!!!

And as you know, Notthingham is an international campus..so, those international student can take part in the election. 

It's really different with our local uni you know....

Their facilities, the buildings and their hostels....are TOTALLY cool.

After having our tour there, we took some pic before we go back.




From left: Sheahnie, Jiao, Hany, Chelsie, me, Cat and Long =)







That's all for now....^_^



Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.