Main image

Monday, March 15, 2010

She's pregnant!!!

I AM SOO SOO SOO HAPPY!!!!






Because.....






She's pregnant again!!!! ^___^




You might wonder who is that she...


Well, she is the mother of the puppy whom I've lost it last time. 


You can read the story about my Doggies.


Knowing I'll be having puppy again, I'm so happy~~


And this time I'm gonna make sure the puppy will be safe and sound. By the way, I'm gonna have 2 puppies this time...hehe... 


I want two because last time, that Jessie is lonely when I'm not around..and she'll start to bite stuff around the house. So this time I'll find a partner to play for the puppies~~


You might wonder why I love puppy soo soo much...


Look at these adorable mammals...















They are so adorable rite??

Who will not fall in love for them??


That's why I love puppy~~ <3




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.