Main image

Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy

It's a busy busy weeks for me...

And I'll be busy-ing next week....the following week and so on... =.=


Why am I so busy??

The reason being is that it's almost end of the semester and like usual, assignments due date, finals and my club stuff...and MPP.

I just wish I can get more time in a day. You know what I mean...with so many stuff to do and with SO little time! Gosh!


In this busy mode...I wish for:



1) More hands-so that I can do more things at the same time



2) More time!





3) Flying carpet-so that I can fly from one place to another place, don't have to worry about the traffic and it save time!




There's actually lots more I wish for when I'm busy...but can't think of it now... =.=





Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.