Main image

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8.3.10

It's Monday again....zzzzZZZZ

Time really flies...and I have a test this morning..

How was it?? No comment.
I answer what I know....

Due to the very 'early' sleep yesterday night, my body is tired today. Feel sleepy in the class @.@


It's very hot in the afternoon. Gosh! Did you guys realize that?

Our world is burning!!! People, please do something!!











Later in the evening it starts to rain heavily. And I mean really heavy lor...

By the way, there's a bazaar infront of our uni's hall (Dewan Besar). Went there to have a look with Mei Ting and I've get myself this.






An umbrella.


*Yeah, my table is messy as you can see it in the pic. :p


My umbrella is with my sis as I've left it in the car last time...and I need umbrella.

Fyi, umbrella is a MUST for university's student. It's totally different in uni as you'll see people with umbrella everywhere....unlike back in my home. There's very little people with umbrella. Well, unless it's raining.

Back from meeting at the night...need to study for my Financial Management test which is on Wednesday.

Then there's a lady knocked my door. Opened it.


She asked me...wana buy cupcake??

Kebetulan I'm hungry that time...so I say I'll take one.

Tadaa.........!!!




Nice right?? It taste nice as it looks ^___^





Saw that hanger there?? Hehe...it's a gift from my dear Maria~~

Muacks <3 Love it.




Oh ya...I got this too~

UPM's diary. It's very nice and I like it so much. <3



<3








Happy Women's Day!!!!!


To all the women out there, you all roxx!!! 
And be proud to be what you are ^____^




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.