Main image

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Times with frens~~

It's been a while I didn't update my blog....

Sorry~~

What I've been doing lately?? Hmm....let me think....

Ha...

I've been busy-ing with my assignments and IASS and SEACCC and MPP and camp...

@.@

I wonder how I manage to go through my weeks...



Okay...updates.
Last Friday till Sunday, I went for MPP camp...and it's been a great days with my team mates there =)
Went there and do department planning and also event planning for the whole year. It's tiring...especially mentally coz you need to think think and think.

But we still have great time together, hee =)



The toilet of our room.


The kampung. :)


Nyonya laksa...my first day dinner =)


Healthy and fresh salad ^_^



Ulam a.k.a fresh vegetables.



Joo Fong, Shu Hui, me and Soo Ming. We look like nurse in the shirt...













That's all for now....=)





Love, Color.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.