Main image

Monday, March 8, 2010

Trapped!

It's 1 something in the morning...and everyone is in their sleep, dreaming...

Opened my door and I saw my friends and 2 other girls are knocking on the door. I wanted to go to the toilet actually...

Saw them keep on ketuk-ketuk at the door...I went to the toilet first as I'm in urge... =.=

Then I asked them what happened and they say the door knob spoiled. Can't open it and there's 3 other persons are inside.

We kicked the door and korek the lubang as the knob already came out.

Tried again and again...but still can't open the door.

It's 2a.m...and everyone is sleeping.

No choice. We went to knock on our block felo's door and tell her the story. She says it's late at night and there's no one can help...have to wait for tomorrow morning.

Then we keep on korek the knob's hole using screwdriver. One by one of the parts came out...

At last.........





We saw a light....







The door can be opened!!!!!!!!!!


Lol XD

Damn happy!!
She can go into her room and sleep...and I can go back to my own room...


And now it's 2.49a.m. Gosh, it's so early!!!




Love, Color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.