Main image

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm famous!

Just came back from meeting...tired @.@

But it's a great day tho because I've fully utilize my day :)

Woke up early in the morning...5.30a.m and there's nobody in the toilet! The path from my room to the toilet is so silent.

Took a bath, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I'm fresh~~

Opened my laptop and doing my usual stuff...facebook, emails and blog ;)

Done with that, I started to flip my notes...wanted to study for my test..this Thursday @.@

Called some companies...asking for sponsorship for IASS (International Agriculture Student Symposium).
Then get ready for class.

Finished my class at 6p.m. After that I went for an open house at Bukit Jalil, organized by the Ministry of Youth and Rakan Muda. Reached there and wow! There's lotsa people and we didn't manage to get any place to sit as all of the table are fully occupied. There were performances by 24 Seasons Chinese Drum, chinese orchestra and etc.

The one I enjoyed the most is the performances by a group of people...performing modern dance and it's cool!! OMG!

I just love modern dance...hip hop, break dance, jazz...

Whenever I saw these people dance, I'll go.....waaaaaa~~~~
By the way, I've learnt hip hop before, but quited it...due to some problem. I wanted to continue dance. Looking for it....

Okay. Back to the dinner...I went to the open house dinner right after my class..with my file. I lefted the file on the seat and went to toilet. Then I totally forgot about my file there. (Stupid me)

When it's time to leave, I went back to the seat to look for my file. But it's not there!!!!! Gone!
I've asked the people who sit there and also asked my friends. None of them took or saw my file. T_T

What to do...haiz...

Then at the main entrance, waiting for the rest...Aujie told me that inside there the emcee are calling MY NAME.
For sure someone pass my file to the emcee.

Quickly I ran inside to get back my file...LoL and guess what? I meet my friends while I'm getting my file back.
What a coincidence! haha.... He says I'm famous among the people there.

Well, I guess so...haha....

The emcee called my name like twice....=.=

Yeah, I'm famous for that moment *wink*



Love, Color

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.