Main image

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chop & Steak

Last Thursday...

I had 2 presentations and then business statistic paper at the evening...Class started at 8a.m and then till 7p.m.

What a day. @.@

It's really tiring...as I didn't had enough sleep lately....

Then after the test, me and my friends went for dinner at Chop & Steak.

Chop & Steak. A place where you can enjoy nice and reasonable western foods. =)
The environment there is good too~~

I ordered Chicken Maryland.



It's a chicken's breast, fried...with sweet and sour sauce on top of it. It also serves with fries and coleslaw.


Sizzling chicken chop...it's sizzzzzling~~


Lamb chop.



Beef steak.


Chicken Deep Blue..if I'm not mistaken lah.. It's something like Chicken Maryland, but with cheese filling inside =)


While waiting for our food...we took some pictures...
As I feel it's been very long I didn't took pictures with my friends.

There's 5 of us...and the one who took our pic is CK.
Thanks CK =)


My dear friends~~ Mei Ting, Janet and Elaine ^_^



Again...



=)



It's great going out with you guys again..as I know all of us are very busy with our own stuff. Plus with exams and assignments.

Thank you so much~~ <3




Love, Color.



2 comments:

Jnet said...

gal...mine is chicken GOLDEN BLUE !! haha

Color Pang said...

hehe...sorry...i rmber it's something blue.. >.<

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS Feed
Powered by Blogger.